Meet Dr. Spinozzi
We make it a policy to ensure that all staff members are up-to-date on the latest technology and techniques to make your visit as comfortable and effective as possible.
As a Doctor of Optometry, part of my commitment to my patients is ongoing professional education. I always to keep up-to-date, because I have to provide the best care possible for your eyes.
I hold the distinction as a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry (F.A.A.O.), which means my colleagues recognize me as a knowledgeable and experienced practitioner who has met the highest standards of professional competence.
I am also a Fellow of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development (C.O.V.D.), which requires postgraduate education in vision and learning. Fellows of the College are certified in the diagnosis and treatment of learning related vision problems.
I have lived and served Parker, Colorado and the surrounding communities since 1977.
Louis A. Spinozzi, OD, FAAO, FCOVD
- Graduate, Valley Forge Military Academy
- Graduate, St. Bonaventure University BS in Biology
- Graduate, Pennsylvania College of Optometry Doctor of Optometry
- Fellow, The American Academy of Optometry
- Fellow, College of Optometrics in Vision Development Board Certified in Vision Therapy
- Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
- Private practice with Morrison & Associates Harrisburg, PA
Present - Private practice, Parker, Colorado
- Parker Chamber of Commerce Charter Member
- Past President and member, Colorado Optometric Association
- (Past member) Board of Directors, Community Bank of Parker
- (Past member) Douglas County School District "World Class 2000" Committee
- (Past Member) Board of Directors, Castle Country Senior Assisted Living Center
- Past President and member, Parker Rotary Club
- (Past member) Board of Directors, Colorado Laser Surgeons
- Douglas County Citizen of the Year
- Parker Senior Center "Barn Raising" Coordinator
- Colorado Optometrist of the Year
- Co-Author, Manual of Esotropia Therapy
- Author, What Your Bright Child Can't See
- Reading Readiness Pilot Program, State of Colorado